Meanwhile at ICAF…
- Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances Dudley Cocke will not be able to travel to The Netherlands. We therefore have to cancel the three-day story-circle conversation that we had programmed. We are working hard to come up with an alternative.
- The following workshops are sold out: Friday 31 March – Route 5 – Theatre and Development Kenyan Style and Social Theatre in Russia. Friday 31 March – Route 8 – Exodus 2.0 and Nothing About Us Without Us. Saturday 1 April – Route 5 – Dutch Wise Old Ways and Dream. Saturday 1 April – Route 10 – Physical Theatre in Nicaraguan Prisons and Exodus 2.0.
- From Brazil to Rotterdam: Carroça de Mamulengos arrived on March 15th and have now settled in Delftshaven! The coming days Carroça and the local Capeverdian community will co-create material for a festive multidisciplinary presentation that concludes the festival on Sunday afternoon.
- The Go-Li has been shipped! The inflatable pop up theatre built by Drama Box is traveling overseas all the way from Singapore, and Channel NewsAsia reported it.
- The Namatjira Project is receiving lots of positive press coverage, including radio and tv. The Australian and Weekend Australian published articles on it.
- From New Zealand to Slovakia, and from Singapore to Sweden: ICAF participants come from all over the world!